Contract to a government department to provide implementation services for the development of, and ongoing maintanence services computer systems.
- Supervise subordinates in carrying out development, ongoing maintenance, and application support for computer systems;
- Prepare program specifications and leads Contract Application Programmers (CAP) to develop new computer systems, and performs maintenance tasks for computer systems;
- Provide support for user acceptance tests of, gives presentations/briefings on, and engages in user training for computer systems; and
- Prepare system documentations for computer systems, and provides application support during system nursing.
- Degree/Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years post-qualification relevant IT experience;
- Minimum 3 years experiences as Systems Analyst or similar capacity;
- Required to render services beyond office hours, e.g. round-the-clock on-call production support;
- May be required to work at remote offices such as control points for system support;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested parties please send detailed resume with present/expected salary to HR Department.
Address: Room 1202, 12/F, Harcourt House, 39 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.