Contract to a government department to support the administration, coordination and management of events and programmes held under the Smart Government Innovation Lab (Smart Lab), including but not limited to seminars, technology forums, workshops, exhibitions, expo, etc., which aims at promoting innovation technologies and solutions to government bureaux / departments ("B/Ds").
- Prepare publicity write-ups such as speeches, presentations, press releases, social media posts, etc.;
- Plan and conduct seminars / webinars, technology forums, workshops, exhibitions, expo and other events under the Smart Lab;
- Liaise and work closely with various stakeholders to identify, plan and implement events and programmes;
- Compile event statistics, prepare relevant reports and presentation materials;
- Fulfil visiting requests from B/Ds and guide the visits by presenting the Smart Lab showcases to visitors; and
- Keep abreast of the latest development of various innovation technologies.
- Degree/Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years post-qualification relevant IT experience, preferably related to
event and programme support, liaison, coordination and management related to innovation and technology sectors;
- Minimum 1 year experiences as Systems Analyst or similar capacity;
- Proven track records in implementing and coordinating events, as well as content creation and editing relevant to the events;
- Good knowledge of emerging and innovative technologies related to artificial intelligence, big data analytics, robotics technologies, chatbot, 5G, Internet of Things, AR/VR, blockchain and NLP is preferred;
- Be self-motivated, mature and able to work independently and prepared to work irregular hours;
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese);and
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills to work effectively and closely with internal and external stakeholders.
Interested parties please send detailed resume with present/expected salary to HR Department.
Address: Room 1202, 12/F, Harcourt House, 39 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.