Purpose of Job
Reporting to the Duty Engineer, Technician (Building) is responsible for performing all duties within the scope of carpentry, masonry and painting in the Apartments, including repairing furniture, interior and exterior building walls.
Do you have the following?
• Successful completion of a full craft or technical apprenticeship in relevant trade or other equivalent course of practical training with 2 years post-training working experience
• Holder of Construction Site Safety Card
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience. preferably at either a hotel, serviced apartment or in facility management
• Experience in Builder’s works including painting, masonry, woodwork, wallpaper, carpet etc.
• Very flexible and able to adapt to changing environments
• Able to work under pressure
We offer attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your resume at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
Swire Properties Hotel Services Limited