Reporting to the Duty Engineer, Technician (E&M) is responsible for performing all duties within the scope in the Apartments, including inspection, maintenance and repair for all electrical switchgear, E&M equipment and distribution networks / systems.
Do you have the following?
• Successful completion of a full craft or technical apprenticeship in relevant trade or other equivalent course of practical training with 2 years post-training working experience
• Holder of Registered Electrical Worker License (Grade A or above)
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience. preferably at either a hotel, serviced apartment or in facility management
• Practical Experience in E&M system and equipment including AC, Electrical, Plumbing & Drainage
• Very flexible and able to adapt to changing environments
• Able to work under pressure
We offer attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your resume at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
Taikoo Place Apartments, a brand new serviced apartment in Quarry Bay. We are currently seeking a creative, presentable and self-motivated individual with a fun and positive personality to join our team.