1. Develop and lead the talent acquisition strategy, analyze business needs and implement to meet the talent needs of the group;
2. Review and in charge of full cycle recruitment activities for the group;
3. Develop and facilitate effective recruitment channel and candidate resources;
4. Review and streamline recruitment policy and process from time to time to enhance the efficiency;
5 Establish and maintain effective recruitment tools (written and competency test databases etc.) to identify the suitable candidates;
6. Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management for senior and management position recruitment;
7. Align the company and department structure, function, position descriptions, and salary plan, and adjustments as necessary with the talent needs;
8. Engage in employer branding proposition to potential hires;
9. Support the recruitment needs of regional offices;
10. Complete other tasks as assigned.
1. Degree or above in Human Resources Management or related discipline;
2. At least 8 years or above of recruiting experience in both Hong Kong and China
3. Experience in working in Chinese companies is an added advantage;
4. Good knowledge in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and China labour law;
5. Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
6. Proficient in MS Office applications;
7. Able to perform in a high-paced and dynamic environment and work under pressure;
8. A good team player, self-motivated, well-organized, proactive with positive attitude.
We offer 5-day work week and competitive remuneration package to qualified candidates. Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected salary by e-mail to the Administration & Human Resources Department.
Please visit our company’s website www.tianda.com to know more about us.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not heard from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications filed for future openings.
|Job ref no.||CT3117974-01#0022|
|Require to Travel||
Tianda Group Limited
Tianda Group Limited is a multinational investment holding company, headquartered in Hong Kong, and is primarily engaged in strategic core businesses covering pharmaceutical & biotechnology, fast moving consumer goods, printing & packaging and creative & media, resources & environment, property development as well as financial services. To cope with our fast expanding business, we are now inviting high caliber talents to join our team: