· Manage the full cycle of the recruitment processes for all full time and temporary employees
· Ensure smooth recruitment processes by maintaining strong relationships with HR service providers and candidate pool
· Handle administrative tasks including MPF registration, preparing contracts and employer tax return
· Manage the monthly payroll for freelance employees and ensure timely salary pay-out
· Setup and drive internship programs as well as regional projects
· 5 years of full time work experience, with exposure to regional HR duties in a global scale
· Bachelor degree holder in HR, Business administration or other related disciplines
· Proficient in the HK Employment Ordinance and relevant compliance requirements
· Approachable and strong in people management, good communication skills
Interested applicants, please click Apply Now or contact/ Whatsapp 90174128 Miss Tiffany Ng for further details.
|Job ref no.||CT3124387-01#0075|
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Infocommunications sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.