At UMP, we are dedicated to cultivating a performance culture of ever improving and innovative and “asking why". Culture is the foundation of everything we believe at UMP. Our built-in career ladder and employee performance academy empower our UMPeople to stay ahead in this changing healthcare industry. We offer continuous training and career development opportunities at both the professional and personal levels. No matter what goals our team set for themselves, we want to help them grow.
About the UMP team
UMPeople share and live up to the same values. We strive to have a diverse and inclusive work culture where people feel needed and valued for their own intelligence and experience. UMPeople is a proud team, embark on a new career where you can find your purpose and meaning at work today.
What You'll Do:
- Implement recruitment process based on the company’s strategy including job advertisement design, pitch candidates, screening resumes and interview potential candidate
- Explore and develop ways of sourcing channels to enhance and improve recruitment statistics
- Organize training workshops to fulfill employees’ development needs
- Partner with external vendors to plan and deliver high quality training in comply with company values
- Keep accurate record for all training sessions for analysis purpose
- Responsible for other people related matters including employee relation, engagement, etc.
- Review and update, as appropriate, the HR recruitment procedures and policies and in line with internal guidelines
- Assist in manpower planning for all departments, closely communicate with team head if needed