Reporting to the Senior Special Event Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the concept preparation, development and rehearsal of the new Lagoon show. He/she will supervise a team to operate the show and coordinate with other departments to support the Park’s different events and functions. In addition, he/she will manage talent recruitment and staff’s duty roster, coordinate rehearsal, provide training and handle disciplinary issues.
- Diploma or above in Theatre or Stage Management / Hospitality / Event Management / Communication or related disciplines
- With at least 7 years’ experience in supervisory role of entertainment program production preferably in performing arts, event management of related fields
- Experience in managing live performance and handling procurement process is an advantage
- Knowledge in Timekeeping system will be an advantage
- With strong creativity mindset of show concept building, event and live show production
- Strong leadership, talent management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Putonghua speaking is an advantage
- Willing to work on shifts, during weekends and public holiday
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117338-01#0243|