Reporting to the Talent Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for providing supervision and monitoring the lagoon show in the Park. He/she will handle the schedules and arrangements for the casts and crews by conducting show inspections and maintaining the quality of the venues, sets, props, costumes and technical issues to insure the show quality. He/she will also prepare reports such as safety issues, daily theatre, show performance and fringe entertainment for evaluation. In addition, he/she will manage talent recruitment and staff’s duty roster, coordinate rehearsal, provide training and handle disciplinary issues. He/she will also search and negotiate with suppliers for props and costumes required.
- Diploma or above in Theatre or Stage Management / Hospitality / Event Management / Communication or related disciplines
- With at least 5 years’ experience in theatrical / performance or theme park
- Experience in managing live performance and handling procurement process is an advantage
- With strong creativity mindset of show concept building, event and live show production
- Strong leadership, talent management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Putonghua speaking is an advantage
- Willing to work on shifts, during weekends and public holiday
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117338-01#0242|