Your field of responsibility
As the Target Operating Model Lead you will own the framework for running target state design initiatives and act as a trusted advisor for other competency centers and process owners on methodology and artifacts required to describe a target operating model that addresses the strategic objectives of the bank. The goal of the team you will lead is to establish clear guidelines and maintain a knowledge repository describing a repeatable approach to crafting a target operating model with templates and examples to kick start transformation initiatives consistently throughout the private bank in APAC. You will also directly drive the operating model design phase of select initiatives based on a prioritized book of work.
The role involves a range of activities including:
• Maintain the central framework providing a repeatable approach for target state design and evolve framework as required based on the bank's strategic needs and best practice across critical initiatives
• Lead directly the target state design of select initiatives, including:
• Capture of strategic objectives mapped to metrics
• Assessment of current state process / organization and platform and documentation of key issues
• Development of target state recommendations for process, organization and platform improvements required to address key issues and achieve strategic objectives
• Support Process Owners and Platform delivery as they use Target Operating Model artifacts in the execution phase
• Manage senior partners and governance meetings for select initiatives while defining and driving the design across multiple re-engineering streams and crafting a shared vision for transformation
Your future colleagues
Be part of an innovative and highly collaborative team that operates across all processes and risks of the Private Bank in APAC and provides a crucial capability to enable an efficient, consistent and effective process and control landscape for Private Banking APAC as well as thought leadership for driving operating model transformation initiatives front to back, supporting the bank's continued effort to grow our Private Banking franchise to a leading force in Asia.
You will be part of a solution oriented team where each member is expected to think as an owner of the bank, professionally challenging the status quo and striving to make an impact.
Your skills and experience
To be successful in this role you provide:
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||174506 (CT3126123-01#1800)|
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.