- University Graduates in Accountancy, law or a related discipline and having studied Hong Kong taxation as a major subject in undergraduate course;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, hard working and self initiated;
- At least 5 years solid and relevant Hong Kong tax experience working in a sizeable CPA firm in Hong Kong or the Hong Kong Inland Revenue;
- Ability in handling Hong Kong tax compliance cases and drafting comprehensive replies to IRD queries on all offshore claim matters;
- Ability to draft Hong Kong tax and stamp duty advice on an independent basis;
- Experience in handling a full tax field audit case will be given preference;
- Basic knowledge of the individual income tax law and system in mainland China;
- Able to meet deadlines under time pressure;
- Occasional travel to China required.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, excellent career prospects in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Our continuing expansion and growth offer numerous opportunities.
If you consider yourself the appropriate choice, please forward your CV and salary expectations with the application form to the Human Resources Department, 2/F 625 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking Apply Now.
Selected candidates will be notified by phone for interview arrangements within 4 weeks. Applications of unsuccessful candidates will be deleted immediately after screening.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Baker Tilly Hong Kong is a leading firm of certified public accountants and business advisers, specialising in providing clients with a range of integrated services. Our firm is driven by 300 directors and professional staff based in Hong Kong.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#8104|