Our client is a renowned investment bank in the market and they are looking for a high calibre candidate to join their team.
Tax compliance (South East Asia)
- review corporate tax returns;
- handle tax authorities' enquiries and audits;
- conduct "health checks" on indirect tax returns;
- prepare/review Transfer Pricing documentations
- prepare/review regular tax reporting to Group Tax Department
Tax advisory (Global Markets/ex- fixed income, Asset & Liability Management and Treasury, Transaction Banking, and Loan Syndication & Sales)
- assess tax risks for new business activities/transactions approvals;
- handle ad hoc enquiries from business lines;
- review compliance of internal policies for business activities;
- monitor changes in tax laws and assess impacts on business lines.
- Manage relationships with the tax authorities;
- supervise work outsourced to tax consultants;
- work closely with internal Transfer Pricing team on transfer pricing issues and liaise with other support functions as required
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential
- Candidate must be bright and is likely or near to be qualified as a chartered accountant.
- A confident taxation professional with the credibility to deal with other support functions and front office staff. The incumbent therefore must possess first class interpersonal, relationship management and cross-cultural skills.
Experience and Qualifications required
- 5 - 7 years of relevant experience, the majority of which, preferably, will be in a taxation role with a leading investment bank, or in an international chartered accounting, legal or consultancy firm.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Tax Manager.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118201-01#2215|
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
In Hong Kong, we supply contingent and retained recruitment solutions for permanent and contract roles within the following sectors:
* Accounting & Finance
* Banking and Financial Services
* Human Resources
* Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit
* Office Support
* Sales & Marketing
Visit www.morganmckinley.com.hk to see our latest jobs available. Visit www.morganmckinley.com.hk/CAH to access our resource centre to help you progress your career.