- Prepare tax returns and computation for clients in a timely manner to meet tax deadlines;
- Take responsibility for all client matters as directed by the manager;
- Ensure client files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section;
- Preparation of engagement letters and client acceptance documentation;
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm;
- Undertake any training or development coordinated by the tax team; and
- Perform ad-hoc tax assignment and tax research to facilitate enquiries from clients and internal audit teams.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related discipline;
- 1-2 years experiences in the IRD or tax field in a professional practice, fresh graduates are also welcomed;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-motivated, able to handle work assignments independently and under tight deadlines;
- Good command of English and Chinese;
- Proficient in computer skills including MS Words and Excel; and
- Immediately available is a plus.
What we offered?
- 5-day work week
- Important festivals early leave
- Overtime meal allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- Full-paid sick leave
- Study & Exam leave
- Graduation leave
- Wedding leave
- Compassionate leave
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Training reimbursement
Interested parties please send your full resume with your working experience, academic and professional qualification, expected salary, and date of availability to HR Department.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.