We are now seeking a cleaner to join our Office Administration department for back-office support.
- Provide beverage service for visitors and senior staff
- Assist with keeping the office areas clean
- Ensure pantry and internal meeting areas are clean and tidy
- Ensure pantries are well-stocked
- Assist with meetings and events
- Report to building services any matters requiring repairs and/or maintenance.
- Basic spoken English and fluent Cantonese
- Pleasant, good team-player and hardworking
To apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to us
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
© 2018畢馬威會計師事務所 — 香港合夥制事務所，是與瑞士實體 — 畢馬威國際合作組織 (“畢馬威國際") 相關聯的獨立成員所網絡中的成員。版權所有，不得轉載。
|Job ref no.||104944BR (CT3117920-01#0055)|
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.