The Centre is a hub for services and training for children and families at-risk, as well as training programs for professionals and caregivers. The OneSky training team will implement the OneSky training approach, consisting of face-to-face teaching, workplace/home visits, and continuous online learning to adult caregivers such as parents, grandparents, and professionals who have direct interaction with young children at-risk. Trainers share and model early childhood best practices, cultivate reflective practice among caregivers, and help nurture a community of learners working with children at-risk in Hong Kong. OneSky started its work in China more than two decades ago and now, we are going to continue the mission in Hong Kong for the families at risk and the communities.
· Possess a minimum of a Higher Diploma in Early Childhood Education and at least 4 years working directly with young children.
· At least 1-year experience teaching and/or training adult learners, such as parents, grandparents, caregivers.
· Good knowledge of best practices for care and education of young children
· Subject expertise on children; working with infants and toddlers and children at-risk is desired.
· Strong oral presentation skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Fluent in Cantonese and English proficiency
· Flexible, positive attitude, cooperative and collaborative team member
· Conduct training (face-to-face training, visits, and to share best practices in early care and education to adult learners who have direct interaction with young children from 0 to 6 years old.
· Set up the training room with the required props prior to each session
· Facilitate and respond to learners’ comments and questions in both the in-class training/workshop and the online platform.
· Promote positive and engaging learning atmosphere for both the in-class training/workshop and online platform for learners.
· Review and support the development of the quality program content in response to learners’ feedback and new developments in the relevant field.
· Keep up to date on current knowledge and best practices in the fields of child development and early education.
· Attend and participate in community days and events to promote OneSky programs.
· Work closely with the Director of Global Programs, the OS Programs Team and other trainers.
· Regular debriefing on training matters with the training team.
· Report directly to the Director of Global Programs.
· 5 days’ work between Monday – Saturday.
Interested parties please send your resume by clicking Apply Now.
OneSky Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS): https://onesky.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/PICSrecruitment06042020.pdf
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3126656-01#4628|