- Native Putonghua speaker that has passed the PSC Putonghua Proficiency Test with Grade 2 Level A or above
- experienced in GAPSK (in Putonghua) K1-K3 and KPCC
- possess a university degree, preferably in Education, Fine Arts or related field
- 2 to 3 years experience working with young children and enjoys working with them
- creative, fun, energetic and reliable
- has initiative and likes challenges
- flexible to working on weekends
- fluent in English, Cantonese or Japanese would be a plus
Interested parties please e-mail your cover letter and CV to us by clicking Apply Now
- 了解幼兒普通話水平考試（GAPSK K1-K3 / KPCC）
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#0004|
The Shichida Method, a proven whole-brain training system developed by Professor Shichida, is taught in over 450 schools in Japan and as well as in over 10 countries around the world including USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong.
We encourage development by engaging young children with fun and unique activities to both enhance children's learning performance and to greatly improve their attitude for a happy and successful life. You can find more information about us at www.shichidahk.com .