• Monitor the daily operations of reservations
• Handle incoming room reservations and guest enquiries, responding to guest’s request
• Monitor reservation levels and inform Managers of current and future occupancy rates
• Load and maintain rates in IHG reservation system
• Prepare reports as requested
• Diploma or above in Hospitality Management or related discipline
• 5 years relevant working experience preferred, including supervisory experience
• Good command of spoken Cantonese, English and Putonghua
• Knowledge of using Opera system
In return, we’ll give you a competitive salary and benefits package, hotel discounts worldwide and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You’ll join a great team that makes work fun, so you will feel motivated to come to work every day. Most importantly, we’ll give you Room to be yourself.
And because the Holiday Inn Express brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So why not work somewhere that gives you the freedom to be yourself? Email your resume to the hotel directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more about joining us by visiting www.ihgjobs.hk.
You can connect online network with us as below:
Facebook: @ 洲際酒店集團菁英會
LinkedIn: @ InterContinental Hotels Group
Come and join us and Stay Real!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and only for recruitment purpose.