Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Insurance company with Global presence
Functional Duties (75%)
- Be responsible for the technical support and maintenance of the software and their environments to support the business applications of; manage the assign team and external vendors to maintain the software at a high level of availability
- Be responsible to refresh and enhance the software to the latest version and technologies in order to give a stable and cost-optimal environment for the business applications and services.
- Assist team leader to provision resources, select an appropriate deployment model, direct testing protocol to validate infrastructure in particular, and monitor performance after release. Tasks might include, results analysis, problem troubleshooting and issue communication back to the projects team.
- Implement and maintain automation and maintenance in the various environments, systems and services.
- Provide incident support and on-call service for the system and services, Develop/Identify, implement and maintain system management tools that mitigate manual effort
- Implement automated management features, such as performance monitoring, diagnostics and failover and availability capabilities;
- Assist team leader to review related changes, assess risks for all changes while maintaining high availability within the environment.
- Work with other IT staff and external vendors in assigned project activities.
- Assist team Leader to evaluate the software to assess their features and sophistication that would meet business and IT operation requirements
- Develop and review the design of the IT solutions with focus on the software solutions and their suitability in IT environments
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- University Graduate / Higher Diploma or equivalent.
- Comprehensive background and hands-on experience in OS administration, such as Linux and Windows, storage and network device installation, provisioning and monitoring.
- Strong knowledge of virtualization/container technologies, such as VMware, Docker and Kubernetes;
- Ability to identify, assess and integrate various open source technologies and cloud services;
- Strong experience with a range of automated provisioning and configuration management tools such as traditional scripts, as well as more specific tools such as Azure Resources Manager, Terraform, Jenkins etc;
- Bilingual (English and Chinese)
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.