5.5 Day Work (alternate Saturday-off)
Working location: Kwun Tong (near MTR Station)
- Prepare formwork and falsework design of temporary works for various concrete/ steel structures;
- Perform the scaffold materials analysis, and ensure optimal design;
- Calculate cost of design and proposed scaffolding solutions with all kind of relative issues; and
- Supervise projects and monitor progress on site.
- Diploma / Higher Diploma / Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering is preferred;.
- At least 2 years of post graduation experience for the position of Assistant Design Engineer;
- Degree in Applied Physics / Mathematics/ Mechanical Engineering, candidates who are interested in construction industry;
- Skills/ experience in AutoCAD are essential (Familiar with SAP2000/ ETABS/ REVIT is an advantage);
- Computer literate in MS Office (Advance skills in Excel is an advantage);
- Able to work independently, good communication skill, self-motivated, willing to learn, and working on-site required;
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese;
- Immediately available is an advantage; and
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.