Pro-Act Training and Development Centre (Electrical)
Ref. no : C/PA(EL)/TECA/04/22-AP2
(a) To perform teaching duties in one of the following areas including supervision of students’ projects / fieldwork:
1. Electrical Engineering;
2. Building Services Engineering;
3. Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineering;
(b) To assist in carrying out workshop training;
(c) To carry out duties in relation to student and academic administration;
(d) To assist in the maintenance and development of programme curriculum, teaching materials and facilities; and
(e) To participate in campus / centre projects and functions, including but not limited to enrollment, student competitions and exhibitions.
(a) A recognised higher diploma in Electrical Engineering / Building Services Engineering or equivalent;
(b) At least one year’s relevant work experience;
(c) Good communication skills and proficiency in English and Chinese; and
(d) A good team player with the ability to work independently and under pressure.
(1) The appointment is initially up to 31 August 2023.
(2) The appointee may be appointed as Instructor if he/she meets the necessary requirements and passes the relevant formalities during the appointment period.
(3) The appointee is subject to posting to different campuses (Kwai Chung and Pokfulam) to suit the Council's operational needs.
(4) The appointee may be required to perform duties outside normal office hours and in designated places as assigned.
(5) In support of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) Scheme launched by the Hong Kong Police Force, all prospective appointees will be requested to undergo the SCRC at the advanced stage of the employment process.