1. Assist in planning, organizing and performing technical operations, maintenance/repair and project works for air traffic control (ATC), airport related systems or electronic/IT equipment/systems and its ancillary support facilities
2. Perform round-the-clock support in technical operation centre for system/equipment monitoring and restoration, fault report handling, execution of emergency procedure(s) etc
3.Provide comprehensive operation support including equipment installation service delivery, testing and commissioning and repairing service in customer site or our technical operation centre
4. Participate in tender bidding and implementation of project and monitor sub-contractors installation works
5. Assist in project entire project management process including progress monitoring financial monitoring and projects control.
6. Assist in coordination with various internal and external parties such as government departments, local or oversea airport authority, vendors/suppliers, sub-contractors and so on for project, operations and maintenance works
7.Responsible for various reports preparation such as fault report, material report
project/works progress report, procurement report etc.
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://pccw.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.hkt.com/staticfiles/HKTCorpsite2/Privacy%20policy/(HKT)%20HR%20Privacy%20Policy%20Statement%20(version%20-%20Nov%202017).pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Job ref no.||CTB-11237 (CT3117724-01#1549)|
About PCCW Solutions
PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing services flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.