Successful candidate(s) will be seconded to work and carry out duties under the direct supervision of the Architectural Services Department.
- To prepare, check and update working drawings, submission drawings, presentation drawings, survey plans & schedules.
- To check shop drawings and as-fitted drawings submitted by contractor, suppliers and utility companies.
- To coordinate architectural, building services, structural, site formation, drainage, geotechnical and other drawings as necessary.
- To assist in the research of architectural / building materials for use in the contract and where applicable, the costs and sources of supply.
- Perform any ad hoc assignments as required.
- Certificate or Diploma in either Architectural Studies / Building Studies / Building Services with 3 years drafting experience related to architectural works. OR
- Higher Diploma in either Architectural Studies / Building Studies / Building Services with 2 years relevant experience. OR
- 5 years drafting experience in an architectural firm.