The Hong Kong Tennis Association or its wholly owned subsidiary, is seeking a suitable
candidate to fill the position of:
Technical Consultant - Officiating
1. Advise on HKTA officiating matters such as structure, remuneration, career path, job
allocation and sanctions;
2. Attend HKTA Officiating Committee meetings;
3. Assist in developing potential officials into ITF certified Chair Umpires, Chief Umpires
4. Evaluate officials and conduct refresher and continued education and training; and
5. Connect with other international tournaments to provide officiating opportunities for
Hong Kong officials.
1. Good communications skills and command of English, Cantonese/Mandarin is an
2. An ITF Certified Gold Badge official;
3. Strong IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel and Word);
4. Willing to take on additional responsibilities and work irregular hours;
Salary will be commensurate experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates, please send your resume together with your expected salary by mail to
the Chief Executive Officer, Rm. 1021 Olympic House, 1 Stadium Path, So Kon Po, Causeway
Bay, Hong Kong (please mark “Confidential" on the envelope) or by clicking Apply Now. Applicants not invited for an interview within 2 months of the
application deadline can consider their applications unsuccessful
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119337-01#8915|