• Proactively identify and develop opportunities in either new or existing accounts
• Provide pre-sales consultancy services to corporate customers by understanding and translating business needs into technical requirements
• Focus in ICT solution design according to corporate customers’ needs in the area of
• Data / Internet Connectivity
• Data Networking
• IP Telephony technologies
• Work closely with Account Management, Engineering, and Product team to derive most appropriate solution to customer
• Prepare sales proposal / tender response and present the proposed solution to customer.
• Design and conduct proof of concept of solutions proposed to Enterprise customers.
• Manages and ensures client proof of concept (POC) initiatives, which require the involvement of the appropriate resources, and setup and delivery of the POC
• Derive SOW according to customer requirements and co-work with Project Management and Engineering Team to deliver the solution in early stage
• Degree holder in Computer/Electronic Engineering, IT related disciplines with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
• Solid knowledge in network connectivity services, mobility solutions, data networking, virtualization platforms or IP Telephony technologies
• Proven experience of driving complex competitive solution presales, in a matrix environment, leading to successful opportunity closure is a must.
• Both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect solutions by mapping common customer business problems to end-to-end technology solutions.
• Professional accreditations holders preferred (e.g. CCNA, CCDP, CCNP Voice, VMware etc.)
• Self-motivated with good technical sales, presentation and communication skill.
• Proven analytical abilities and a strong work ethic.
• Enjoys learning about new technologies
• Strong sense of responsibility, a well-organized and reliable person with good team spirit
• Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
|Job ref no.||CT3117605-01#0136|
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Information & Telecommunication sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.