• Responsible for overall system installation, system administration, system development and network security setup. (ie POS, Kiosk System, Desktop, laptop, Networking system etc)
• IT inventory maintenance (Software, Hardware & Networking)
• Check computer hardware to ensure availability & functionality.
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems.
• Install and configure software and system.
• Develop and maintain Network Environment. (LAN, WAN, VPN)
• Guide users on how to operate computer equipment and software system.
• Graduate in IT-related discipline with minimum 2 years of IT experience in computer infrastructure
• Working experience on Microsoft Windows System and Linux System administration and operations
• Possess knowledge in Networking and Cinema System
• Good communication, interpersonal and customer handling skills
• Able to work under pressure to meet tight schedule and work independently with minimal supervision
• Positive attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
• Good Interpersonal skills and a good team player
Interested parties please send your resume by e-mail to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] for interview
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
|Job ref no.||CT3119684-01#0013|
Golden Dynamic Enterprises Limited is an award-winning solution provider of mobile services in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific region, with global headquarter in Hong Kong and offices in Malaysia and Singapore, offering Digital Music solution platform and mobile entertainment applications across the regions. To cope with our rapid development, we would like to invite high caliber professionals like you to join our team to contribute and share our success.