• Perform daily IT admin jobs, maintain and troubleshooting on Server and user workstations
• Install and configure new Windows / Linux Servers and users workstations
• Manage IT system heath and capacity monitoring.
• Responsible for maintain it equipment inventory.
• knowledge of Windows AD/Linux System administration
• knowledge of Network switch and firewall configuration (Fortinet, Cisco)
• knowledge of VMware and Veeam backup solutions
• Good communication and problem-solving skills
• Willing to learn, self-motivated, good team player.
Fortune Technologies Int'l Ltd. provides advanced IT products, premier services and solutions on various computer platforms to our customers in China and HK regions.
In line with our continuous growth and development, we invite high caliber candidates to fill the following positions: -
Download the CTgoodjobs appStay on website