- Candidate with 6+ years’ experience on mobile application development with Java
- Cantonese speaking is a must
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
- Delivering high availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Managing Java and Java EE application development
- Ensuring designs comply with specifications
- Preparing and producing releases of software component
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Support continuous improvement
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#4652|
HCL Technologies (HCL) is a leading global IT services company that helps global enterprises re–imagine and transform their businesses through Digital technology transformation. HCL operates out of 32 countries and has consolidated revenues of US$ 7.6 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st Dec 2017.
For over two decades now, HCL has been closely associated with Hong Kong’s top-tier enterprises. Employing cutting-edge innovation, advanced tech upgrades and process overhauling, HCL has ensured a strong competitive advantage.
We believe that real value lies in the relationship created between customer and provider, which is built on three deeply rooted value systems:
While we pride our eye to detail in constructing robust contracts with clients, we realize that only a Relationship Beyond the Contract can capture what will change tomorrow.
To read more about our presence in Hong Kong click here:https://www.hcltech.com/geo-presence/hong-kong