The candidate will assist the Engineer to undertake technical design, system implementation, planned and corrective maintenance of CCTV system and Audio/Visual (A/V) System.
The CCTV system includes analog and digital (IP) CCTV cameras, specialty cameras, Network Video Recorder (NVR), Fiber Transceivers, Video Switching Matrix, video management system as well as video analytic system. A/V system includes amplifiers, speakers, microphones, mixers, audio/video switch matrix, splitter, projection system, video conferencing system, LED/LCD display and their control system.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering with at least 2 years in related discipline
- Higher Diploma in Electronic Engineering with at least 4 years in related discipline or the equivalent qualification.
- Possess of knowledge and skills on Audio & Video transmission and engineering with tracked record of large scale CCTV or AV system design, implementation, site coordination and installation and T&C
- Process certificate of proficiency from key manufacturers such as Axis, Pelco, Bosch, Extron, Milestone.
- Knowledge of computer networking equivalent to CCNA will be an advantage.
- Pro-active in problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good documentation and writing skills
- Have Green Card and Construction Worker Registration Card are essential
- Have valid HK Type 1 & Type 2 driving license is an advantage
- Overtime work and night work may be required
- Working area is Hong Kong International Airport
Candidates with less experience may be considered for the post of Technical Officer.