- Responsible for routine foods or toys chemical testings.
- Responsible for method development and validation, routine testing and calibration.
- Responsible for test equipment calibration.
- 5-day work.
- Working location: Yuen Long, N.T.
- May need to take shift or work over time.
- Free lunch & shuttle bus service.
- Diploma / Degree in Food Chemistry / Chemistry.
- Experience in testing laboratory is preferred.
- Familiar with analytical instruments and method development.
- Hardworking, initiative and independent.
- Perform method development and validation, routine testing and calibration.
- Immediately available is definitely an advantage
A competitive remuneration package including double-pay will be offered to right candidates.
|Job ref no.||CT3124455-01#6232|