Our client develops and sells network cameras for many applications. They o ffers solutions based on sight, sound and analytics to improve security and optimize business performance.
- Provides complete and efficient after sales support, and to a varying degree pre-sales support for Partners, Distributors, Re-sellers, and End Users over telephone, via a Web portal system (support tickets in writing), and via chat.
- Works through a case driven system, has the final responsibility towards the customer for concluding and closing the cases, maintain a good dialogue with the customer throughout the resolution of a support case.
- Attends relevant training and be attentive to technical information beneficial for the work.
- Contribute in pro-active activities such as writing FAQs.
- Act according to guidelines and core values, and encourage others to do the same; Nurture a mindset of “customer perspective” and “quality of communication and troubleshooting”.
- Provide advanced phone, Web portal system, and Chat support to end-users, resellers/partners, and distributors.
- Work with a case driven system where you have the final responsibility towards the customer for concluding and closing your cases.
- At a professional communication level, maintaining a good dialogue with the customer throughout the resolution of a support case.
- Assist primarily the sales office in your region, with both after sales and pre-sales support.
- Build technical knowledge and contribute to developing the support function within the team.
- Authorize warranty exchange (RMA) and handle day-to-day issues with the RMA partner for the region.
- Take part in team training initiatives
- Meet or exceed quarterly statistical goals
- Solid computer and network knowledge
- Large technical interest
- Detailed problem solving/troubleshooting
- Customer service/Technical support experience
- Knowledge on TCP/IP Network, f amiliar with Switches, routers, Network Camera and NVR
- Professional and friendly phone etiquette and communication skill
- Very good communication skills in English, Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese
- Written skill on both Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- Preferably, working experience in international companies
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.