Our Property Department is committed to providing integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- Assist the Technical Services Manager to plan, manage and supervise all critical cyclical capital expenditure (CCE) works
- Provide support of design, prepare specification and drawings for planned replacement or improvement work for air-conditioning system, electrical system, fire services system, mechanical system, plumbing & drainage system and building fabric
- Make tender recommendation on returned tender and keep cost control within approved funding upon final account of project work
- Liaise with internal customers, external parties, Government and contractors regarding the implementation of addition and alteration, improvement and upgrading works and installations
- Monitor work progress and quality work performed by in-house staff and contractors
- Support annual planning activities such as asset reviews, budgeting and capital project recommendations
- Involve in Operation & Maintenance Manual (O & M Manual) preparation
You should have:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or other engineering-related discipline
- At least 8 years relevant experience in operation, repair and maintenance of building services installations including design, tendering and project management, of which at least 5 years should be at supervisory level
- Professional qualifications such as MHKIE, MCIBSE, MIMechE, MIET, or equivalent is an advantage
- Valid Construction Industry Safety Training Certification is required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Familiar with MS Office applications, building automation system, computerized maintenance program, etc.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills in planning and scheduling, with excellent administration and customer services skills
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.