Our Property Department commits to provide integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- assist the Technical Services Manager in planning, design and implementing energy / carbon audit and conservation projects
- monitor building energy usage, analyze trends, identify areas for enhancing energy operating efficiency of building services systems
- conduct feasibility study, cost benefit analysis and operational review to identify potential saving measures
- recommend work priorities based on flexibility, payback and resources requirement
- review and comment building services project designs to ensure highest possible energy efficiency standard
- work with other stakeholders to drive the departmental sustainability works and performance
- support annual planning activities such as asset reviews, budgeting and forecast of energy consumption and CAPEX recommendations
- supervise building services contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers
You should have:
- a degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering or related discipline; and preferably been a member of relevant professional organisations
- at least 8 years relevant experience in HVAC system, energy audit and flexibility study of conservation projects
- solid experience in project management and implementing the Building Energy Codes
- good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese
- hands-on experience of using MS Office applications
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply
Please send you resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking Apply Now or to:
Fax : 2881-7966
Mail : Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at http://www.hkjc.com/ now.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon requested.