Contract to a government department to implement smart city projects such as pilot Multi-functional Smart Lampposts scheme and facilitation of smart city initiatives such as smart mobility projects. The pilot scheme is expected to install smart devices and communications equipment in smart lampposts to collect various real-time city data, enhance city and traffic management and complement 5G mobile communications services in Hong Kong.
- Assist in project management and implementation;
- Provide infrastructure support including configure and calibrate setting in the IT Support System, network communications systems, smart and communications devices, etc.;
- Facilitate testing and commissioning of smart and communications devices;
- Perform problem diagnosis and fixing;
- Perform on-site investigation and configuration, user requirement analysis and interpretation on network and system solutions including LoRa, NB-IoT, BLE, etc.; and
- Coordinate and liaise with both support and user departments, suppliers, contractors and stakeholders.
- Degree/Higher Diploma holder in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years of IT working experience;
- Minimum 1 year experience as technical lead or similar capacity;
- In-depth experience in infrastructure implementation and network design, implementation and support;
- Having understanding and knowledge on supporting Government internal administrative works (e.g. organisation of meeting and event with internal and external parties, preparation of line-to-take, etc.) is more preferable; and
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested parties please send detailed resume with present/expected salary to HR Department.
Address: Room 1202, 12/F, Harcourt House, 39 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.