The client is a long-established business services firm with a presence in the major cities around the world. With Hong Kong as its regional hub, the client is now looking to hire for a newly-created IT Support position to join their existing IT team.
• To provide Tier-1 technical support for SME/Enterprise customers
• To assist customers to investigate, troubleshoot and perform necessary actions to rectify connectivity / service issue
• To ensure that all other enquiries which are escalated to other teams or departments are handled in a timely manner
• To ensure timely follow-up with customers on cases that cannot be resolved at first call resolution
• To meet Service Levels and all other Key Performance Indicators set
• To collect and channel customer feedback on all issues, processes and service improvement to Management as an ongoing process in the pursuit of service excellence
• To escalate complaints and unresolved technical issues to Tier-2 / NOC in a timely manner
• To visit customer premises where required to support onsite troubleshooting
• Diploma in IT /Computer Studies / Networking / is preferred or with relevant experience in a broadband service industry
• 2 years’ experience in technical helpdesk, serving SME / Enterprise customers
• Relevant working experience in IP networking
• Possess relevant technical certification, e.g. CCNA, an added advantage
• Good initiative and passion for problem solving
• Good interpersonal/communication skills
• Proficient in English and one other language to liaise with customers
• Enjoy working in dynamic and fast paced working environment
• Able to work rotating shift and be on standby duties (where required)
We offer good prospects and on-job training to entry-level candidates or even fresh graduate students who feel passionate in Information Technology to join us!
Interested parties please send your CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3112810-01#0231|
|Require to Travel||
Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech") is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.