About our role
We are now looking for a talented Technical Supervisor (Building Services) to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Assistant Engineer, the incumbent will be responsible for day-to-day supervision of in-house technicians and contractors on operation, routine repair and maintenance of the building services MVAC / BMS systems in Cityplaza. He / She will also be responsible for attending emergency calls on all building services MVAC / BMS related issues, coordination with suppliers and contractors, and preparation of reports on incidents of system.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Certificate or above in Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory work experience in building services MVAC / BMS system operation and maintenance. Staff supervision is an asset.
- Holders of REW Grade A or above are preferred
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at all levels
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good computer skills on MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Willing to perform duties in irregular hours, 24-hours emergency call standby