Long Data is a one-stop IT solutions provider in Hong Kong and Macau. Our mission is to provide offer the best IT solutions to our customers. Our client includes leading organizations from a wide range of industries including Financial Services, Logistics, Trading, Commercial and Government.
• Resolve daily usage problems and provide on-site support services for the end-user equipment, including PC, Windows, iMac and Macbook
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot computers, printers and other peripherals
• Test and troubleshoot network along with internet and proxy issue
• Assist to create an incident ticket through Customer helpdesk system and dispatch or escalate the calls to designated support team
• Certificate/Diploma holder in computer studies, information technology or related qualifications
• At least 1 - 2 years support experience in support OS X and iOS
• Must know Apple Mac and network skill
• Knowledge of PC, Windows Platform (Windows 7, 8, 10), Desktop Hardware Configuration, Internet Browser, Anti Virus Application and Desktop Productivity Applications (e.g. MS Office suite)
• Strong in software support is an advantage
• Able to work independently
• Proficiency in written and oral English is required..
We offer an exceptional benefits package and the opportunity to work in a challenging and stimulating environment. Please submit resume with expected salary and availability to us by e-mail to email@example.com
If you are not contacted within 4 weeks of submitting your resume, your application will be filed for 6 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period. We will of course treat as confidential all personal data which we obtain from you. Such personal data will be used for all purposes relating to your application for employment with us. It may be necessary from time to time for certain information about you to be disclosed to our other offices, or to agents or third parties, for purposes relating directly or indirectly to your application for employment with us