- Allocate and deploy hardware and software to users according to systems and business requirements. Responsible for hardware and software installation & support, including liaison with service provider for problem resolution;
- Work closely with IT Service Delivery Manager and Security Manager to handle various systems installation and maintenance jobs;
- Comply with IT Systems Usage and Security Policies, Audit and Risk Management Policies and Processes;
- Provide full support on network, software installation as well as end-users supporting
- Handle IT Inventory compilation and tracking;
- Assist in patch management, rollout of Operating System patches, backup management and DR Drill;
- Assist in managing the Voice, Data Networks and Communications Lines;
- Support of the companies’ remote users with RDP/VDI and VPN users;
- Support for user end device like Cisco VOIP Phones, IPCOMM and Jabber of voice / contact center system;
- Monitor performance of systems, services and network and raise upgrade for necessary improvement;
- Handle PC/Notebook builds/configuration and software installation including Office software packages and Operating System; PC/Notebook and Printer support including diagnosing and resolving all hardware and software problems;
- Manage Network user account (e.g. Active Directory) creation and account maintenance for all company employees, including distribution list/mailbox/SMTP set up;
- Manage the Helpdesk support to maintain & address users request;
- Maintain good service level and response time;
- Compliance with company policies, and audit and regulatory requirements;
- Update of technical manuals, process and network schematics;
- Need to report duty remotely at multiple sites.
- Minimum 4 years IT infrastructure experience;
- Knowledgeable and hands-on experience to provide hardware and software support for end user device like PC, printer and IP phone;
- Microsoft certification in Window OS and Office package support, etc.;
- Higher Diploma or Higher Certificate in Computer Science or equivalent qualifications;
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills with internal and external stakeholders;
- Good team player and strong in relationship building;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capability;
- Reliable and punctual track record;
- Strong awareness of information security, process and control;
Please send your full resume stating present and expected salary to
Human Resources Manager by clicking Apply Now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
All personal data provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and used
only for recruitment related purposes. All personal data will be
destroyed after 6 months of submission.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.