• Perform daily operation, system check and server administration
• Provide technical support on end-user-computing, software, server, networking devices and system
• Assist on hardware inventory control and maintenance
• Diagnose and troubleshooting on system, software, hardware and networking issues.
• Prepare technical documentation.
• Report to senior IT management regularly
• Assist in ad hoc projects when required.
• Diploma or equivalent in Computer Science / Information Technology
• Minimum 1 year of working experience in technical support preferred
• Experience in pc hardware maintenance and MS products e.g. MS Windows, MS Office
• Knowledge of networking, LAN/WAN technology is preferred.
• MCITP / CCNA certification is preferred.
• Excellent communication skills and attentive to details
• Self motivated, able to work independently under tight deadline
• A good team player with friendly and helpful manner
To apply, please send your full resume with expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Data provided is for recruitment only and only short-listed candidates will be informed.
|Job ref no.||CT3113302-01#0023|
Speedmark (Hong Kong), located at Tsuen Wan, had established its air and ocean freight operation in Hong Kong since 1982, which had grown to be over 80 staff currently and also serves as the regional HQ for southern part of China.
With superb business development and outrageous operation performance, Speedmark (Hong Kong) had become one of the top cargo freight forwarder listed in International Air Transport Association (IATA).