• Repair and maintain restaurant premises on require requests
• Carry out routine checking for restaurant premises
• Responsible for the repair materials and storage arrangements
• Perform any other task assigned by supervisor
• From 3 Graduated, equivalent certificate, professional training is preferable
• Minimum 3 years of experience in building repair
• Holding on Registered Electrical Worker (Grade A) or above
• Enthusiastic and self-motivating
• 12 Annual Leave
• Medical Benefit
• Life Insurance
• Dental Scheme
• Discretionary Bonus
• Meal Benefit
• An excellent training programs
• Staff Discount
• Free Shuttle Bus
• 3 Days of Day-off per 2 weeks
Please apply full resume with expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by 1) email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or by 2) mail to Human Resources Department, Goldin Dining Group Limited, 25/F – 27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or by 3) fax to 3572 0859 or 4) contact with Miss Yeung at 2100 0864.
我們提供具有競爭力的薪酬待遇和良好的職業前景。有意者請把履歷表連同期望薪酬及到職日期通過 1) 電郵發送至[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] 或 2) 郵寄至香港九龍灣啟祥道17號高銀金融國際中心25至27樓高銀餐飲集團有限公司人力資源部 或 3) 傳真至 3572 0859 或 4) 致電2100 0864 與楊小姐聯絡。
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purpose only and will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available on our website. You are welcome to visit our website http://www.goldingroup.com to learn more about us.
|Job ref no.||CT3117712-01#0029|
Goldin Group has a diverse portfolio of multinational businesses spanning Hong Kong, Mainland China, the United States, Australia and Europe. Its businesses range from property, financial services and consumer electronics to wine and lifestyle. The Group is headquartered in Hong Kong where it has a listed company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Goldin Financial Holdings Limited (stock code: 00530). Its German subsidiary, telecommunications firm Gigaset AG, is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (ETR: GGS). Since its conception in 1993, Goldin Group has been committed to creativity and achieving the impossible, inspired by its motto: Go Beyond.
We are looking for candidate with strong passion about cuisine to join our dynamic team.