· To handle PC hardware & printer troubleshooting and maintenance support
· To perform installation & relocation service
· To report the job status and submit report to the team leader on time
· Diploma or above
· Able to work independently and under pressure
· Self-motivated, outgoing & able to take up challenges
· On job training will be provided
· Immediate availability is preferred
· Candidates with higher qualification and experience will be considered as Senior Technician
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply the job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#4567|
Global Technology Integrator Limited (GTI) is a leading IT solutions integrator for various industries and government since 1989. By partnering with global technologies vendors, insightful solutions and delicate services, GTI is capable to respond to market swiftly.
Headquartered in Hong Kong and with operations in Guangzhou, Nanjing, Shanghai and Beijing, GTI is capable for providing comprehensive IT solutions and professional services in the territory. To learn more about GTI, please visit www.gti.com.hk.
In line with our expansion program, we are looking for talented and self-motivated professionals to apply as: -