Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, the appointee will perform the following responsibilities:
- To conduct site checking and verification on meter condition and perform meter readings related duties
- To perform connection and disconnection of electricity supply at customer premises
- Form 5 or above
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience preferably in relation to customer services, installation or meter readings
- Familiar with the roads on Hong Kong Island and Lamma Island
- Holder of a valid class 1 driving license preferred
- Able to read, write and speak Cantonese and simple English
Working Location: North Point
This is a 2-year contract position. Renewal of contract is subject to the Company’s business needs and performance of the individual.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with details of qualification, experience, present and expected salaries, and contact number (in PDF format) to the Senior Manager (Human Resources Services), The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd. at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] on or before 2 October 2018 and quote the reference number in your application. Please also visit our website to know more about our Company http://www.hkelectric.com.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for six months after the date of this advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes in accordance with the laws and ordinance of the HKSAR.