- Undertake routine quality control tests/line inspection for raw materials, in-process control and finished goods.
- Responsible to consolidate raw data generated from tests/inspection.
- Assist to prepare equipments setup for calibration and conduct data taking.
- Perform duties such as storage and identification as per internal documents regarding samples generated from routine production and in various manufacture stages as well as control samples.
- Perform general housekeeping such as cleaning of glassware and facilities for microbiology test.
- Work closely with immediate superior and production personnel in participating external OEM suppliers/factories audit and internal audit.
- Perform any duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and follow laboratory safety practices.
- Tertiary educated or above in Food Science or related subjects.
- Hands-on basic laboratory test skills gained from past experience or academic is preferred.
- Good command in MS Office applications.
- Good command of both spoken & written English and Chinese.
- Accountable, detailed-minded, willing to learn with good interpersonal skill.
- Knowledge in FSSC, EMS and HACCP is an advantage.
We are a management services company of Nissin Foods Group located in Tai Po and looking for a highly motivated candidate to fill the following post:
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website