(Long Term Contract)
The incumbent will assist in all special event setup of media events and cabling, patching of equipment and soldering. He/she is responsible for studio editing on BGM, music and video in entertainment related industry. He/she is also responsible for controlling and recording all technical equipments in good conditions in all theatres.
- HKCEE Form 5 or HKDSE Form 6 or equivalent
- With at least 2-5 years’ working experience in audio, lighting, video and effects in entertainment related industry
- Able to read schematic drawing
- Familiar with Ocean Park operations is preferred
- Good communication skills, work independent and self-motivated
- Willing to work as shift duties and during weekends and public holidays
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3123565-01#0037|