Our Technician Trainee Programme provides all-rounded training in ensuring our cargo handling system, mobile equipments and facilities are functioning at its best conditions at all times, and to meet the growing demands of our SuperTerminal 1.
While being given supervision and guidance, successful candidates will gain hands-on experience in various sections of the Operation Services.
The Technician Trainee will:
- Undergo a 2-year training programme with on-the-job training and assignments attached to various teams;
- Provide maintenance services on terminal equipments and facilities;
- Assist in engineering projects and system development.
Upon successful completion of the 2-year programme, the trainee will be promoted to Technician.
- Higher Diploma holder in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Hard working with positive attitude
- Energetic and willing to take challenges
- Shift duties are required (including overnight)
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package including guaranteed 13th month pay, discretionary bonus, shift allowances and transport subsidy. Benefits include 2 weeks' annual leave, 17 days statutory holidays and public holidays, topped-up MPF contribution, medical insurance (including out-patient and hospitalization), dental assistance scheme and dependant's benefits.
Interested parties please apply with full resume attaching academic transcripts and detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and availability for work by post, by e-mail or click Apply Now.
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.