Our Technician Trainee Programme provides all-rounded training in ensuring our cargo handling system, mobile equipments and facilities are functioning at its best conditions at all times, and to meet the growing demands of our SuperTerminal 1.
While being given supervision and guidance, successful candidates will gain hands-on experience in various sections of the Operation Services.
The Technician Trainee will:
- Undergo a 2-year training programme with on-the-job training and assignments attached to various teams;
- Provide maintenance services on terminal equipments and facilities;
- Assist in engineering projects and system development.
Upon successful completion of the 2-year programme, the trainee will be promoted to Technician.
- Higher Diploma holder in Mechanical / Electrical / Automotive Engineering or related disciplines
- Hard working with positive attitude
- Energetic and willing to take challenges
- Shift duties are required (including overnight)