• Responsible for lounges' painting, drain system maintenance & repair
• Responsible for air-conditioning systems, kitchen refrigerators, pumps and electric's maintenance & repair
• Minimum 1 year experience in on-site repair & maintenance
• A relevant apprenticeship or electrician A license
• With operating / maintenance experience in air-conditioning system and device power
• Able to work independently with good team spirit
• Shift duty is required
• Work location : Airport
Interested parties please send full resume with earliest availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Department By email [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3119899-01#0021|
About Plaza Premium Group
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Plaza Premium Group is the pioneer and industry leader in providing Premium Airport Services in over 160 locations of 41 international airports across Asia, Australasia, Europe, North America, South America and the Middle East, with a collective goal of ‘enhancing your airport experience’. The Group comprises four core airport services, Airport Lounge, Airport Transit Hotel, Airport Meet & Greet Service, and Airport Dining.
The Group currently employs over 5,000 staff and serves over 14 million passengers around the world annually. The Group is dedicated to providing quality services and possesses proprietary knowledge in airport hospitality industry. By continuously surpassing travellers’ expectation, the Group’s network is rapidly growing across major international airports around the world.