Technology plays a crucial role in enabling our staff to deliver quality services to both our external and internal clients.
The Technology Engagement Team, within the IT Services department is tasked with interacting with the business to ensure that for all technology requirements within KPMG China
- Align with the firm's strategy
- Are delivered in a consistent, user friendly manner
- Provide cost effective solutions that demonstrate adequate returns on investments
In creating an environment where employees can access and use the technology they need to do their best work, the team is responsible for
- Explore requirements, in conjunction with business users, for new application developments/implementations
- Delivering these requirements using robust project management methodologies
- Educating users on commercial productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office applications
- Delivering internal technology related communications
- Development of SharePoint portal sites and applications
- Improve and streamline HR processes
This is a challenging role which will expose you to cutting-edge technology, and allow you to work with brilliant people on our global team. You will be open to excellent career opportunities within our recognised global network of member firms.
- Work with Account Managers to elicit and collaborate business requirements. It includes preparation and conduct elicitation, confirm results, communicate information with stakeholders and manage stakeholder collaborations
- Collaborate with developers, infrastructure, security teams and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyses tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Prepare documents for various purposes. It could be user requirements documentation, function specifications, test planning, test cases, UAT report and etc.
- Engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in Computing Science, Information Systems or business-related disciplines
- At least 3 years relevant working experience with minimum of 1 years of application design & modeling, specifications writing, system implementation, or related areas
- Experience in IT systems quality assurance is an advantage
- Solid knowledge of system development methodologies, IT controls and documentation standards. A holder of ECBA or CCBA is preferred
- Understand on Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Mandarin) and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Detail-minded with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Ability to meet challenging milestones within time, cost and quality constraints
- Ability to work efficiently and deliver pragmatic and high-quality outcomes
- Be team players with the ability to deliver projects and work within integrated, multidisciplinary project teams
- Communicate with impact in an open, honest, consistent and clear manner
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||138176BR (CT3117920-01#0228)|
KPMG China operates in 18 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.