Perform risk assessments to identify control gaps, execute risk mitigation projects and provide support to IT on matters relating to regulatory, risk and corporate governance. Review IT initiatives in accordance to regulatory bodies’ requirements and regulations. Implement and update IT policies and standards to maintain the technology risk level for the Bank.
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines, holder of CISSP / CISM / CISA / CIA / ISO27001 is highly preferred;
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in compliance, technology risk, or IT audit;
- Sound knowledge in Information System Security regulations for banks or financial institutions;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Analytical, flexible and able to work closely with all staff levels in the organisation;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Technology Risk Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.