Our Telebet Department is one of the betting services and information channels of the Club. It has 4 mega contact centres providing 7x24 services, and sophisticated interactive voice response systems offering quality betting entertainment services to target customers.
- administer systems to ensure smooth operations and manage & follow up incidents in relation to operational & technical issue and channel related information to relevant units for appropriate resolution & follow-up
- support to monitor and master the health status of operations systems, establish preventive measures & work plans to govern daily operations and secure business continuity under 7x24 services
- support in reviewing system & infrastructure implementation and management to facilitate the business process and enhance operations efficiency
- handle enquiry and feedback in relation to operational & technical systems and channel information to relevant units for appropriate actions
- ensure compliance and quality of work and compile incident & operations reports to reflect and enhance the business performance
- assist in ad-hoc projects, and other duties as assigned
You should have
- a degree and/or a minimum of 2 years' solid experience in operations and administration preferably in sizable organizations
- have initiative, ability to work independently and business acumen; be will to work on shift duties until late night including weekends and public holidays
- to be a team player with interpersonal skills
- have good communication skills in both English and Chinese, good command of Putonghua would be an added advantage
Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Telebet Supervisor (S4)
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking Apply Now or to:
Fax : 2881-7966
Mail : Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at http://www.hkjc.com/ now.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon requested.