Location: Different Schools
Working Hours: 9am-6pm
Salary:Please state expected salary
1. To review schools' accounting and financial records;
2. To review school's accounting procedures and internal controls
3. To provide accounting advice and recommendations to schools'
4. To perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
1. Attained Level 2 or above in five subjects including Chinese Language . English Language and Mathematics in the HKDSE or HKCEE
2. At least two years' accounting working experience in handling accounting books and records; and
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Interested parties please send CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or fax to 25730668
|Job ref no.||T2018-101 (CT3110702-01#0438)|
Established in 1996, Nova Management Consultants Limited is a reputable and well-known consulting company with core business in Human Resource management consulting.
NOVA offers a vast range of services in consultancy, executive search and training to a large international client base. Providing first-rate, quality services to clients across China and Asian countries, we specialised in human resources consultancy, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employee relations and communications, training and education in line with economic development.
Headquartered in Hong Kong with associates in China and Asian region, NOVA employs highly trained and qualified professionals in running of our daily business.
Nova Management Consultants Limited
Suite 803, Two Chinachem Exchange Square, 338 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Tel: (+852)2573-0118 l Fax: (+852)2573-0668
Please visit us: